Home News Corbin’s Light Show house catches fire in East Galesburg

Corbin’s Light Show house catches fire in East Galesburg

5



EAST GALESBURG, Ill. — A home known for its elaborate Halloween and Christmas light shows has been damaged in a fire.

The post author wrote that the home burned down, but that there were no injuries. 

“We are so blessed that they made it out safely and no injuries,” read the post. “Very heart breaking I know all the hard work my dad put into that house. That was my child hood home so it hurts to see it like this.”

The family wasn’t able to save any of their belongings from inside the house, reported the paper. 

The Light Show Facebook page has more than 1,300 likes and follows to their page. 

The popular home has organized charitable donation drives in association with their light shows to help the community.