They say love is pain and this Australian woman doesn’t care about how much it hurts!
Anika Craney, a shark documentary filmmaker was bitten on her left leg by a shark while swimming off a coast Fitzroy Island, near Cairns, Queensland, a city in Australia.
In the process of being prepared to be airlifted to the hospital, the 29-year-old was caught on camera saying, “I still love sharks! Sharks are beautiful!”
Complex reported the day of the shark attack, Craney was actually relaxing and swimming on her day off from the shark documentary.
Currently, she is in stable condition and officials believe she is “more worried about missing out on the adventure then the injuries.”
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
- Rev. C.T. Vivian, Beloved Civil Rights Icon Who Organized With MLK, Dies at 95
- Court Rules Mo’Nique Can Move Forward With Discrimination Lawsuit Against Netflix
- Listen & Repeat: Karen Clark Sheard’s Grandchildren Can SANG Too! [VIDEO]
10 Times “Dear White People” Made You Say “I Felt That!”
10 photos Launch gallery
1. When Joelle said this world is not kind to Kelly’s [Rowland].
1 of 10
2. When Lionel said “I like emotionally unavailable guys with an acumen for mixed signals.”
2 of 10
3. When Reggie wanted revenge on the officer (who still had job even after assaulting Reggie in season 1)
3 of 10
4. When Gabe said “this was my ‘notice me Sam’ look”
4 of 10
5. When Reggie was appalled that his White roommate doesn’t use a washcloth.
5 of 10
6. When Sam clapped back at the racist bots.
6 of 10
7. When Joelle found out she was dating a hotep.
7 of 10
8. When Coco said “I wanted the opportunity to decline directly.”
8 of 10
9. When Sam went home for her dad’s funeral and spent time with her family.
9 of 10
10. When Troy’s Dad hit the blunt like a pro.
10 of 10
Woman Says “I Still Love Sharks” After Being Attacked By One [WATCH]
was originally published on